SmDsLdapConnMgr Bind. Server 10.196.112.72 : 389. Error 91-Can't connect to the LDAP server
Can any please explain about this error once please.
Error 91 basically indicates connection issue to the designated LDAP server.
LDAP client call make it to the network however it failed to establish connection to the LDAP server. Please confirm if the LDAP server is operating accordingly and listening to the designated port.
1. Firewall blocking the access to these ports between Policy server and LDAP server.
2. LDAP server down
3. If using ssl (not in your case as you are using 389 port which is non ssl ) , certificate invalid/Secure connection option not checked.
1. Can you share the screenshot of the User Directory configuration from Admin UI?
2. Are you able to perform view contents for that directory ?
3. Are you able to install some external LDAP browser tool like JXplorer and perform similar bind/search to the same directory and see if that works?
we are also facing the same issue.
we are able to perform view content from UD as well as able to connect using Jxplorer and perform all operations.
Issue is connection gets drop for only few minutes then it get reconnected.
Any suggestion would be great.
Retrieving data ...