Layer7 API Management

• 1.  OTK 3.5 & MAG 3.2 : Cannot Access MAG Manager

Posted Nov 10, 2016 11:06 PM

I seem to hit the following error when I'm trying to log into the MAG manager

error: invalid_request
    error_description: Missing or duplicate parameters

I've updated the OAuth Client (MAG Manager) with the proper call back uri. 

While tracing through the auth/oauth/v2/authorize/login, it steps through the login section correctly, however, the Return template response to requestor does not seem to execute (Line 163) and it continues on through the various actions till it hits the error section and sending an error.

Is there a setting i might have missed out after installing MAG & OTK?

I can log into the OAuth Manager and utilize the OAuth service. A little stuck right now

Any help would be great! Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Shawn 

• 2.  Re: OTK 3.5 & MAG 3.2 : Cannot Access MAG Manager
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 11, 2016 08:29 AM

Hi sharkkae,

It sounds like this is generated form the /login endpoint (before redirecting to /consent). Can you check in the OTK Authorization Server Configuration encapsulated assertion for the value of otk_session_secret_encryption?

This needs to be exactly 256 bit. Anything more will cause this type of error.

I have included a link below to our Knowledge Base along with the post install steps for OTK and MAG. 

Knowledge Base Articles 

https://docops.ca.com/ca-api-management-oauth-toolkit/3-5/en/installation-workflow/post-installation-tasks

https://docops.ca.com/ca-mobile-api-gateway/3-2/installation-and-upgrade-workflow/post-installation-tasks

Regards,

Joe

• 3.  Re: OTK 3.5 & MAG 3.2 : Cannot Access MAG Manager

Posted Nov 13, 2016 11:19 PM

Hi Joe,

It works great now! Thanks so much for the assistance.

Regards,

Shawn