DX Application Performance Management

• 1.  APM User and use tracking

Posted Nov 14, 2016 03:28 PM

Regarding APM in either CEM, Team Center, or WebView, is there is a way to track a users who are opening courseware in a .NET environment, and then also list when and if there are errors during the course, specifically what page they were on at the time and what they were doing or attempting to do as well? I can add more information later, but just wanted to get this ball rolling. 

I am also looking for a way to track users from login to logout, not necessarily specific click placement and action tracking, but just what they are doing from start to finish. AXA may be the only option, but curious if anyone has other options or ideas.

• 2.  Re: APM User and use tracking
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 14, 2016 03:54 PM

>I am also looking for a way to track users from login to logout

That's what Synthetic systems like ASM do better best

>Regarding APM in either CEM, Team Center, or WebView, is there is a way to track a users who are opening courseware in a .NET environment,

Capture Login Transactions response time

> specifically what page they were on at the time and what they were doing or attempting to do as well?

CEM only shows details like this on a defect. So a HTTP click stream analysis may give details tou need

Thanks

Hal German

• 3.  Re: APM User and use tracking

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 15, 2016 07:45 AM

I gave a response and there were no follow-up questions. So marking as answered. Please post any follow-up questions if needed.

Thanks Hal German