Clarity

• 1.  Why am I getting ERROR TMA-0112: You don't have the sufficient rights to change the timesheet?

Posted Nov 15, 2016 09:41 AM

Hello, I have a clarity user who is trying to edit their own timesheet.  When they click into their timesheet, however, they are receiving error TMA-0112.  I've looked into the resources instance rights, to be sure that nothing strange happened, however, everything looked normal.  I am unable to reproduce the error on my end. 

I am using Clarity Version 14.2.0.237 06 12, and this is only happening to this one user.

any ideas?

• 2.  Re: Why am I getting ERROR TMA-0112: You don't have the sufficient rights to change the timesheet?

Posted Nov 15, 2016 12:09 PM

Does the user have the right to edit their own timesheet ?

NJ

• 3.  Re: Why am I getting ERROR TMA-0112: You don't have the sufficient rights to change the timesheet?

Posted Nov 15, 2016 12:27 PM

Hello and thanks for your quick reply,

Yes, I checked the resources rights, and they do in fact have the right to edit their own timesheet.

Matt

• 4.  Re: Why am I getting ERROR TMA-0112: You don't have the sufficient rights to change the timesheet?

Posted Nov 15, 2016 12:29 PM

What does the ap log say ?

NJ

• 5.  Re: Why am I getting ERROR TMA-0112: You don't have the sufficient rights to change the timesheet?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 15, 2016 02:42 PM

Hi Matthew

Please check if the Resource has the instance right "Resource – Enter time" in Resource Access Rights - Instance. See if it's for this same resource.

If it's not there, please add it manually.

If it's there then try granting an instance Resource – Approve Time and see if that helps.

Regards -Nika

• 6.  Re: Why am I getting ERROR TMA-0112: You don't have the sufficient rights to change the timesheet?

Posted Nov 15, 2016 02:48 PM

Hi Nika,

The resource has Resource - Enter Time, however, I cannot add Approve Time as they are not allowed to approve their own timesheet (their manager does). 

Thanks,

Matt

• 7.  Re: Why am I getting ERROR TMA-0112: You don't have the sufficient rights to change the timesheet?
    Best Answer

Posted Nov 16, 2016 10:05 AM

Hello,

Kind of a weird solution, but for some reason this worked.  I went into the resources access rights and removed their right to enter time (for themselves). Then, i re-added it back again.  Now they are able to edit their own timesheets again .

• 8.  Re: Why am I getting ERROR TMA-0112: You don't have the sufficient rights to change the timesheet?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 16, 2016 10:18 AM

Their access right was probably corrupted. Thanks for the update Matthew.