CA Service Management

• 1.  Expand table size within list_wf form

Posted Nov 17, 2016 06:30 AM
      |   view attached

Hello,

In the form detail_chg there is a tab called Tareas de workflow. In it is the table with all its tasks (see attached file). I can not find a way to expand the table (inside list_wf.htmpl form) and see more tasks

Is there any way to do it?

Thank you very much in advance

• 2.  Re: Expand table size within list_wf form

Posted Nov 17, 2016 07:45 AM

Hi Eva,

I do not believe there is a need to do anything there. Looking at your screen prints there are only 7 active tasks for the COs on that list. Only active tasks linked to active COs would show. There list would be more if there were more active tasks linked to active COs. Otherwise  you are probably being restricted by a data-partition on what changes or workflows you can. Check if you there is data-partition limiting you?

Kind Regards,

Brian

• 3.  Re: Expand table size within list_wf form

Posted Nov 17, 2016 07:52 AM

Hi Brian

This I am asking because there are changes that have for example 15 tasks and it is easier to see if the table is a little bigger

Best regards

• 4.  Re: Expand table size within list_wf form

Posted Nov 17, 2016 11:26 AM

Hi,

you can try to increase height of the tab, here is possible attributes: Web Screen Painter Help Release 12.9.00 

Open detail_chg.htmpl, navigate to <PDM_MACRO name=tab used to display workflow list and change height to 500, then publish changes.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

cdtj

• 5.  Re: Expand table size within list_wf form

Posted Nov 18, 2016 06:19 AM

Hi cdtj,

That already had it put height = ... but for more that I put a number does not increase the size of the table

Best regards

• 6.  Re: Expand table size within list_wf form

Posted Nov 18, 2016 06:47 AM

workflow tab on detail_chg form including another form:

<PDM_MACRO name=TAB title="Workflows" file="xx_wf_tab.htmpl">

which (xx_wf_tab) have sub-tab and it's a place to define tab height:

<PDM_MACRO name=tabList btntitle="Workflows" height=300 src="OP=SEARCH+FACTORY=wf+QBE.EQ.chg=$args.id+KEEP.forTicketList=1">

• 7.  Re: Expand table size within list_wf form

Posted Nov 18, 2016 07:15 AM

Height = 500 i have put it before in the line that names xx_wf_tab

• 8.  Re: Expand table size within list_wf form

Posted Nov 18, 2016 07:34 AM

If I'm worth your last comment but if you have few tasks is a blank, you know if there is any way to self-adjust according to the tasks that have

• 9.  Re: Expand table size within list_wf form

Posted Nov 18, 2016 07:51 AM

You can publish new BREL attribute and use it's length to control form height dependently.

1. create chg_workflow.maj file within site/mods/majic folder with followed code:

OBJECT chg {
         ATTRIBUTES Change_Request {
              workflows BREL wf chg DYNAMIC {
                   DOMSET MLIST_DYNAMIC;
              };
         };
    };

2. in xx_wf_tab.htmpl replace code:

<PDM_MACRO name=tabList btntitle="Workflows" height=300 src="OP=SEARCH+FACTORY=wf+QBE.EQ.chg=$args.id+KEEP.forTicketList=1">

with:

<PDM_IF ${args.workflows.length:0} \< 7>
    <PDM_ELIF ${args.workflows.length:0} \> 6 && ${args.workflows.length:0} \< 15>
         <PDM_MACRO name=tabList btntitle="Workflows" height=400 src="OP=SEARCH+FACTORY=wf+QBE.EQ.chg=$args.id+KEEP.forTicketList=1">
    <PDM_ELIF ${args.workflows.length:0} \> 14>
         <PDM_MACRO name=tabList btntitle="Workflows" height=500 src="OP=SEARCH+FACTORY=wf+QBE.EQ.chg=$args.id+KEEP.forTicketList=1">
    <PDM_ELSE>
    </PDM_IF>

This gives possibilty to define tab height depending of workflows count.

• 10.  Re: Expand table size within list_wf form

Posted Nov 18, 2016 08:06 AM

At the moment I'm worth what you sent me, I have to test your last message

Thank you very much for all