CA Service Management

• 1.  How can I set the problem ticket tab "Attached Incidents" as the default

Posted Nov 18, 2016 02:47 AM

How can I set detail_pr page tab "Parent/child" which has another tab "Attached Incidents" as the default.

I want to view all incident ticket in the problem ticket when I open the form.

• 2.  Re: How can I set the problem ticket tab "Attached Incidents" as the default

Posted Nov 18, 2016 03:35 AM

Hi,

you can add:

show_accordion_tab(<tab_number>);

to onload actions.

Also this function automatically switches to parent tab where destination tab is located.

Regards,

cdtj

• 3.  Re: How can I set the problem ticket tab "Attached Incidents" as the default

Posted Nov 18, 2016 07:01 AM

Hi Guan,

I think (have not tested) you could also do same, by changing the sequence of the tabs on the section where the tabs are defined (<PDM_MACRO name=dtlEndTable>) on the datail form. So put the tab that you want to be opened first as the first one on the list.

Kind Regards,

Brian

• 4.  Re: How can I set the problem ticket tab "Attached Incidents" as the default

Posted Nov 18, 2016 09:11 PM

Brian,  I think the start of that section is: <PDM_MACRO name=startNotebook hdr=prro_nb>

So, move:

<PDM_MACRO name=startTabGroup title="Parent/Child_Relationships">
    <PDM_MACRO name=tab title="Attached Incidents" height=300 id=att_inc src="OP=SEARCH+FACTORY=in+QBE.EQ.problem.id=$dob.id+KEEP.forPRtoIN=1+KEEP.PR_PERSID=$args.persistent_id+KEEP.PR_ID=$args.id+KEEP.PR_REFNUM=$args.ref_num">
    <PDM_MACRO name=tab title="Parent/Child" file="pr_relreq_tab.htmpl" id=rel>

To just after:

<PDM_MACRO name=startNotebook hdr=prro_nb>

J.W.

• 5.  Re: How can I set the problem ticket tab "Attached Incidents" as the default

Posted Nov 20, 2016 05:01 PM

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the suggestion. I used the Web screen painter to modified the forms to create a new tab group as the first tab. Then added the Attached Incidents tab, Parent/child tab, Activities log tab, Event log tab, Attachment tab into the

detail_pr htmpl to get the tab that I common use as the first displayed.

• 6.  Re: How can I set the problem ticket tab "Attached Incidents" as the default

Posted Nov 21, 2016 12:42 AM

Hi,

defining tab order in this way have a nuance, if user switch to another tab and then close ticket's window, new ticket will be opened on the last closed tab, so user can redefine order in this way.

My 2 cents :)

Regards,

cdtj

• 7.  Re: How can I set the problem ticket tab "Attached Incidents" as the default

Posted Nov 22, 2016 10:18 PM

Hi cdtj,

I notice the behavior you mention, if the users need it I will use the macro coding section suggestion in these post to tune it.

Thanks for the advice.