CA Service Management

• 1.  How can I set Notification Message Title to include variable of Notification Rules Symbol

Posted Nov 18, 2016 03:03 AM

How can I set Notification Message Title to include variable of Notification Rules Symbol.

I have multiple Notification Rules attach to the Initial Activity Notification.

I need to use it to track the source of the rules that trigger the Notification.

• 2.  Re: How can I set Notification Message Title to include variable of Notification Rules Symbol

Posted Nov 18, 2016 03:25 AM

Hi,

i think that this isn't possible,

btw if you're using HTML styled notification, you can add remarks to common notification text (Notification Message Body area), customer willn't receive it but you always have possibility to check it using Notification history in View menu.

edited: oh, i misunderstood your requirements, seems that you're using same message template for multiple rules.

Regards,

cdtj

• 3.  Re: How can I set Notification Message Title to include variable of Notification Rules Symbol

Posted Nov 20, 2016 05:07 PM

Hi ,

Thanks for the advice. I have separated to a one notification rules to one notification template. I then use your suggestion to add the notification rules name to the Notification Message Body area as track of the source of the rules that trigger the Notification.