Clarity

• 1.  Lookup to get the tasks of one Particular Project that i am currently into

Posted Nov 18, 2016 01:08 PM

I am trying to create a Look up to list only the tasks of one particular Project that I am currently looking at.

For example if I go to Home->Investment Management->Projects and select any Project 'PRJXXXX', this lookup should display only the tasks related to this project. Right now my lookup is listing the tasks of all the Projects in Clarity. Below is my Lookup query. Any help here is much appreciated.

SELECT @SELECT:task.prid:prid@,
             @SELECT:task.PRUID:UNIQUE_CODE@,
             @SELECT:task.prexternalid:prexternalid@,
       @SELECT:task.prname:prname@,
             @SELECT:task.prprojectid:prprojectid@,
             @SELECT:task.LAST_UPDATED_DATE:LAST_UPDATED_DATE@
      FROM   prtask task
      WHERE  @FILTER@
      AND    task.pristask = 0

Thanks in Advance.

Prasanth

• 2.  Re: Lookup to get the tasks of one Particular Project that i am currently into

Posted Nov 18, 2016 01:09 PM

I tried using  "AND    task.prprojectid = @where:param:xml:string:/data/id/@value@"

but no luck.

• 3.  Re: Lookup to get the tasks of one Particular Project that i am currently into

Posted Nov 18, 2016 01:17 PM

Where are you trying to use the lookup?

If it is on an object then you can just use a parametrised lookup and associate the parameter with something from you object.

• 4.  Re: Lookup to get the tasks of one Particular Project that i am currently into

Posted Nov 21, 2016 10:38 AM

Agree with David. But, for this - @where:param:xml:string:/data/id/@value@ - to work, you should ideally have your lookup displayed where the internal ID of the project is in the URL in the form, "id=<somevalue>".