Layer7 API Management

• 1.  Cluster OTK DB Replication

Posted Nov 18, 2016 10:02 AM

We have a cluster of 2 nodes and the OTK DB are localy installed on each of them. The schema is replicated on both sides but the content is not. So we got some problems with the authentication when we use OAuth.

Is there a documentation or a guide to configure the replication of the OTK DB content on both nodes of the cluster ?

• 2.  Re: Cluster OTK DB Replication

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 22, 2016 01:01 PM

Hi Amelieguenette,

I don't believe we have any official documentation for setting up otk_db replication. What steps did you take in configuring your replication initially? Did you run the create_slave.sh script or some other method?

Regards,

Joe

• 3.  Re: Cluster OTK DB Replication

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 23, 2016 05:48 PM

Hello,

The way to replicate only a certain database is to add replication filtering rules to my.cnf. By default, there is no replication filtering rules in my.cnf on gateway,  that means the replication is for the whole mysql server, not just a single database. 

But the create_slave.sh script is hard coded to clone ssg database only, so before start replication, you may have to manually copy the OTK database.

Regards,

Mark

• 4.  Re: Cluster OTK DB Replication

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 23, 2016 05:51 PM

Sorry, it seems when run create_slave.sh script, you can specify the DB name to clone.