CA Service Management

• 1.  Display categories depend on the value of End user

Posted Nov 21, 2016 05:35 AM

Hello,

When the analyst create an ticket of end user, we want that the categories (request area tree) you want to display depends on the value entered by analyst in the Affected End User field.

i´m trying customize the form hiersel_pcat_cr.htmpl page then get only displayed the categories whose organization is the same as the category of the Affected End User in the detail_cr.htmpl page.

I used the follow code but the categories are display empty..

------------

<PDM_IF "$args.SERVICE_CST" != "">
             <PDM_LIST prefix=cnt_org factory=cnt where="id=U'$args.SERVICE_CST'">
                    <PDM_SET args.KEEP.HierWc="organization = U'$cnt_org.organization'">
              </PDM_LIST>

</PDM_IF>

<PDM_LIST PREFIX=list FACTORY=pcat_cr  WHERE="${args.KEEP.HierWc:}"
              HIER_KEY="$args.KEEP.HierKey">
    HierAddLine(('<PDM_FMT ESC_STYLE=JS>$list.HIER_level_name</PDM_FMT>').replace(rxGt,">").replace(rxLt,"<"),
                '<PDM_FMT ESC_STYLE=JS>$list.COMMON_NAME</PDM_FMT>',
                '<PDM_FMT ESC_STYLE=JS>$list.description</PDM_FMT>',
                '<PDM_FMT ESC_STYLE=JS>$list.REL_ATTR</PDM_FMT>',
             "$list.persistent_id",
                '$list.HIER_is_node','$list.HIER_has_children'<PDM_IF "$prop.MultiTenancy" == "off">);<PDM_ELSE>,
                "$list.tenant", "$list.tenant.name");

----------

But I don´t see the categories of end user...

Please could you help me..

• 2.  Re: Display categories depend on the value of End user

Posted Nov 21, 2016 08:13 AM

Hi Maria,

I think your requirement is a candidate for 'Service Contracts'. Using this, you can define categories for and organization. So when the affected end user belongs to this organization, the categories displayed will be in in the context of the organization the affected end user belongs to.

Kind Regards,

Brian