DX Application Performance Management

• 1.  CA World 2016 - APM?

Posted Nov 22, 2016 02:54 PM

With CA World being last week, I would have expected to hear a little chatter on what is in store for APM on the community board or something on the product support page but nada.

Did anyone from the APM community go to CA World 2016?

Was there any mention on 10.4? new/pending features?

Is APM moving forward with E.P.I.C.?

Was there any directed APM presentations?

Thanks,

Billy

• 2.  Re: CA World 2016 - APM?

Posted Nov 22, 2016 03:26 PM

I think everyone is recovering from CA World!  There was a ton of stuff out there for APM… they are working on posting all the slides and other items from the event… unfortunately you missed a lot of the good demos at the tech stations and smart bars, but there were several sessions and customer presentations that should be coming shortly.

If they mentioned 10.4, I missed it…  I think they’re skipping 10.4 and going straight to 10.5…  and that looks really nice.  Some nice new features coming out that were shown off – Assisted Triage is very nice!  Log Analytics is also coming… Elastic / Logstash  / Kibana…  Enhancements to Team Center and Command Center…  too much to remember it all off the top of my head…

Not sure where they are going to post all the presentations… they are going to tell us soon.

• 3.  Re: CA World 2016 - APM?

Posted Nov 23, 2016 09:06 AM

Chris is correct !  We are working on publishing content for you coming out of CA World.  There is a webcast planned for Dec 8, please plan to attend --> What's New in CA APM 

cc: SteveGuthrie

• 4.  Re: CA World 2016 - APM?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 23, 2016 06:03 PM