CA Service Management

Expand all | Collapse all

Hi guys, My requirement is to implement two SLAs for business and non-business hours for a single priority ticket( Ex: for Priority P1 during business hours SLA is 2 hrs and during non-business hours is 4hours). Did anybody did it?

• 1.  Hi guys, My requirement is to implement two SLAs for business and non-business hours for a single priority ticket( Ex: for Priority P1 during business hours SLA is 2 hrs and during non-business hours is 4hours). Did anybody did it?

Posted Nov 24, 2016 05:54 AM

Hi guys,

My requirement is to implement two SLAs for business and non-business hours for a single priority ticket( Ex: for Priority P1 during business hours SLA is 2 hrs and during non-business hours is 4hours). Did anybody did it?

Thanks in Advance,

Bindu

• 2.  Re: Hi guys, My requirement is to implement two SLAs for business and non-business hours for a single priority ticket( Ex: for Priority P1 during business hours SLA is 2 hrs and during non-business hours is 4hours). Did anybody did it?

Posted Nov 24, 2016 06:01 AM

You can simply create two events for the same service type, one with the business hours workshift, other with non-business hours