Clarity

• 1.  Jaspersoft report not loading

Posted Nov 29, 2016 05:28 PM

On PPM 14.2.5, when clicking on a report the filter never loads, just processes.  Anyone run into this issue?  Thanks.....

• 2.  Re: Jaspersoft report not loading

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 29, 2016 05:32 PM

Dear Barry:

Moving it to the PPM group. Please make sure that you place your query in the correct group.

Otherwise, a response may take time to occur.

• 3.  Re: Jaspersoft report not loading

Posted Nov 29, 2016 05:36 PM

Thanks Hallett!

• 4.  Re: Jaspersoft report not loading

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 29, 2016 11:44 PM

Hi Barry,

Did you apply the PMO addins from CA PPM addins page, post the installation of PMO accelerator. Also try to apply the latest patch on 14.2 and test.

Regards
    Suman Pramanik 

• 5.  Re: Jaspersoft report not loading

Posted Nov 30, 2016 10:27 AM

Hi Suman,

Thanks for your suggestions.  The PMO accelerator and Japser content packs have been applied.  Jasper users have been created and DWH loads completed.  Advanced reports shows the Jasper console.  But the reports will not return parameters when selected.  We are unable to move forward with patches at this time.  Thanks for your advice! 

• 6.  Re: Jaspersoft report not loading

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 30, 2016 12:14 PM

Hi Barry,

Please run the below command in PPM app server 

admin jaspersoft syncPPMContext -userName superuser -password superuser

Once done please run the DWH and DWH rights job and then run the report

Regards
    Suman Pramanik 

• 7.  Re: Jaspersoft report not loading

Posted Nov 30, 2016 12:26 PM

Hi Suman,

It doesn't appear that the command is available in v14.2.5.  Thanks for the suggestion though.

Barry

• 8.  Re: Jaspersoft report not loading

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 30, 2016 12:38 PM

I am sorry Yes its not there in 14.2. The other way around is to delete the organization and reimport again. Also I would recommend to upgrade to latest version as soon as possible as we have done many improvements. 

If you are stuck performing the steps, please open a support case and we can help in getting it done. 

Regards

Suman Pramanik 

• 9.  Re: Jaspersoft report not loading

Posted Nov 30, 2016 02:15 PM

Thanks Suman,

I have deleted the organization and rebuilt it but got the same issue.  A case is open with CA but I thought I'd see if the community had any similar experiences.

Thanks...

Barry

• 10.  Re: Jaspersoft report not loading
    Best Answer

Posted Dec 01, 2016 12:43 PM

CA Tech Support resolved this issue.  PPM was installed and patched prior to the data warehouse (DWH) implementation.  Normally the PPM patch would also be applied to the DWH, but since it didn't exist the patch wasn't applied.  To apply the patch to the DWH the following command was executed from the application server.  admin db dwh-upgrade -Dupgrade.phase=maintenance