Clarity

Expand all | Collapse all

How to hide the process under the available column or empty its contents, so that the flow chart can still be viewed

• 1.  How to hide the process under the available column or empty its contents, so that the flow chart can still be viewed

Posted Dec 01, 2016 08:39 AM

That's what I want to ask,thanks

• 2.  Re: How to hide the process under the available column or empty its contents, so that the flow chart can still be viewed

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Dec 08, 2016 01:43 PM

Hi,

This is not currently possible - if the user has access to view the process, then it will be possible to see all the contents of the process definition, including the Flow Chart and the other contents.

If you want to only share the Flow Chart with users, then I'd probably recommend you to take screenshots of the flow charts of the processes, then add them separately to object instances as attachments or add all of them to one DOC/PPT document and make it available to those users for their reference.

If you want the users to see the Process, not in Administration - Processes - Available but on another page - then there is the Home - Organizer - Processes page that contains a list of the executing processes and they can click on Process Flow Diagram to see the Flow.

I hope this helps -Nika

• 3.  Re: How to hide the process under the available column or empty its contents, so that the flow chart can still be viewed

Posted Dec 08, 2016 09:48 PM

Thank you for your reply and advice.

We are prepared to remove this authority from the non management.However, when the idea is converted to a project, the idea's creator will be given "Process - View Definition",Also need to be removed again, which makes me very troubled, do you have good suggestions?

Regards

Sender

• 4.  Re: How to hide the process under the available column or empty its contents, so that the flow chart can still be viewed

Posted Dec 09, 2016 04:52 AM

You could hide the process tab via page layout then display the flowchart(s) or even the actual progress through a lookup attribute.