Lluis_Domenech

Latest Knowledge Base Articles published for CA Privileged Access Manager (05-Dec-2016)

Discussion created by Lluis_Domenech Employee on Dec 5, 2016

Hello,

Here I'm posting the latest Knowledge Base Articles for CA Privileged Access Manager published or updated since 22-Nov-2016.

How do I set up a private CA Delivery Network for PAM Client distribution
This article demonstrates how to set up a private CDN, when you don't want to go to the internet for PAM Client distribution.
Last Update: 2016-12-01    Size: 83 kb    Type: Knowledge Base Articles    ID: TEC1901865

Debugging the Windows Connectors in Password Authority
Instructions for setting up to debug problems with the Windows Connectors in Password Authority
Last Update: 2016-11-29    Size: 83 kb    Type: Knowledge Base Articles    ID: TEC1422175

Debugging the UNIX Advanced Target Connector
Password Authority - Setting up to get more debug information from the UNIX Advanced Target Connector
Last Update: 2016-11-29    Size: 83 kb    Type: Knowledge Base Articles    ID: TEC1866701

A2A Client Fingerprint has changed
Actions to take when the hardware fingerprint of the request server containing a registered A2A client has changed.
Last Update: 2016-11-28    Size: 83 kb    Type: Knowledge Base Articles    ID: TEC1997807

Restoring from Secondary Disk
How to back-up or restore from a secondary disk to your primary disk. This is used in case your first drive fails, all of your data should be replicated from your secondary.
Last Update: 2016-11-22    Size: 83 kb    Type: Knowledge Base Articles    ID: TEC1975568

Note that you can always access the full list going to this link:

http://www.ca.com/us/services-support/ca-support/ca-support-online/support-by-product/ca-privileged-access-management.html?d=t&type=Knowledge&sortby=daten&page=1&typeofcontent=Knowledge%20Base%20Articles

I hope it helps.

Best Regards,

Lluis Domenech

Support Delivery Manager

Outcomes