Clarity

Expand all | Collapse all

Parameterize multi valued look up is filled at create layout but empty at edit layout

• 1.  Parameterize multi valued look up is filled at create layout but empty at edit layout

Posted Dec 07, 2016 11:16 AM

Hi,

For idea object, I create a multi valued lookup for approvers such that the lookup gets the initiator_id field of the idea, find the company of the initiator from CMN_SEC_USERS and select the resources that are from the same company. In the query, I use the syntax C.ID = @WHERE:PARAM:USER_DEF:INTEGER:CREATOR@ where c refers to CMN_SEC_USERS table.

I create an attribute called Approvers a muti valued lookup and on attribute creation I map CREATOR with INITIATOR_ID.

When I put this attribute to create layout, it works.

No matter it is null or some values selected, when I put it on edit layout it doesn't work.

What might be the problem?

Best regard,

• 2.  Re: Parameterize multi valued look up is filled at create layout but empty at edit layout

Posted Dec 09, 2016 04:21 PM

You are using a NSQL code to display "realtime" data based on a query. ... but.. it's not really saved anywhere. Correct? therefore, when you go to edit view, it will empty.