AnsweredAssumed Answered

Change counters

Question asked by Marco Antonio Velazquez Aldama on Dec 7, 2016
Latest reply on Dec 7, 2016 by Lindsay_Estabrooks

Hi Everyone


How to customize the "search for my incidents" in the web form de employee

I need change the section of:

Tiene # Incident
Tiene # Groups

Which web form do I need to change or which part of the administration?
Please help me




Marco Velazquez.