Service Virtualization

• 1.  UI plug-in to display stub results

Posted Dec 11, 2016 06:32 AM

Hi,

I have to display the results(Like UniqueID, Status and Date) of stub on UI. Do we have any option in Dev Test??

• 2.  Re: UI plug-in to display stub results

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Dec 14, 2016 08:36 PM

Hi Narasimha,

Can you please share more details about your query. Like, what are these UniqueID, Status and Date values?, are there values are related to a service and you want to display it on Devtest portal UI?

Thanks

Srikanth

• 3.  Re: UI plug-in to display stub results

Posted Dec 14, 2016 08:45 PM

Hi Srikanth,

UniqueID, Status and Date values are returned by LISA service. I can call these as outcome of a service. Now I have to display these values on customised UI created by me. If this is not possible then could you please guide me how can I display these results on Devtest portal UI.. Thanks

• 4.  Re: UI plug-in to display stub results
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Dec 14, 2016 09:20 PM

To display these values on your customized UI, you can add a logic on back end UI, to retrieve these fields from service response and display on UI. This is completely depends on back end UI which you have created.

Coming to display it on portal UI, if you add a logic in VSM (which will capture UniqueID, status and Date values and store it in a property) and display this property value before respond step, then you can see these details in service inspection view. 

Thanks

Srikanth