Service Virtualization

• 1.  Tcp protocol for vsi

Posted Dec 16, 2016 02:33 PM

I created a vsi by recording and protocol involved is Tcp. I recorded one flow and got 3 operation in my vsi. Request, 4732 and 4700. I successfully deployed my vsm. Now whenever iam firing a request. Response from Request operation i picked up. 4732 and 4700 operation response data is never used. Even though iam firing appropriate data meant for each operation.now if i delete Request operation from my vsi and redeploy and fire a request using either 4732 data or 4700 data i get message on vse no match found. I tried and renamed my 4732 operation as Request and hit my service again it started working fine.

Please i want suggestions, i want each operation to be called when i use respective data meant for each operation.Thanks in advance for your help

• 2.  Re: Tcp protocol for vsi

Posted Jan 11, 2017 07:05 AM

Hi Suniti,

Are you still facing problems with your TCP VSM?

Is 4732 and 4700 the operation names? It looks like the requests you are sending doesn't have the same operation name that was recorded.

Have you had the chance to check if the delimiters specified worked fine with the payloads that were captured during recording phase?

If this is still a problem, please open a support ticket for this.

Thank you,

Heloisa