Rally Software

• 1.  I need a report/export like Test Case Pass/Fail History

Posted Dec 19, 2016 02:47 PM

The report or export should be able to be run per iteration, Release and by date range when needed. There is nothing that I can find that gives me the detail needed for tracking when a User story or defect is returned several times. I have asked for this before without any resolution and would like to know how others are handling this important metric. Thanks.

• 2.  Re: I need a report/export like Test Case Pass/Fail History

Posted Dec 21, 2016 05:19 PM

Hi Maxine, I'm not aware of an app like Test Case Pass/Fail History that also allows for export. There is a custom app that filters by iteration, though: GitHub - nmusaelian-rally/test-results-by-build-iteration 

I wonder what, if anything, CA Agile Central Subscription Admins do?

• 3.  Re: I need a report/export like Test Case Pass/Fail History

Posted Dec 22, 2016 12:56 PM

AFAIK the best way to do this is by leveraging the LBAPI (Lookback API), which can give you the state of an object at a point in time (you can query it as well).

GitHub - ericlifka/Rally-Lookback-Toolkit: Toolkit for interacting with the Rally Lookback API 

The above site has some good examples.

Good info here: https://rally1.rallydev.com/analytics/doc/#/manual 

Hope this helps. While there may be others that may have written a custom app or program, not sure there's anything out there that applies to your situation. If you or someone on your team can code they can easily take advantage of the LBAPI features to get you the info you need, then use AT on Windows or cron on unix systems to run that program and generate whatever reports the program will output.