IT Process Automation

Expand all | Collapse all

When running process using the vSphere operator Create_VM I get the error, "Authentication Failed, check username/password/url" does anyone know what the issue could be?

• 1.  When running process using the vSphere operator Create_VM I get the error, "Authentication Failed, check username/password/url" does anyone know what the issue could be?

Posted Dec 20, 2016 09:44 AM

trying to determine how the permissions should be set on the operator side in the connection settings property

• 2.  Re: When running process using the vSphere operator Create_VM I get the error, "Authentication Failed, check username/password/url" does anyone know what the issue could be?

Posted Dec 20, 2016 11:31 AM

What's the URL you'r using to connect?

it must be something like: https://<vcenter_hostname>/sdk

It must have slash sdk at the end of the url.

Installing and Configuring the VMware vSphere Connector - CA Process Automation Connectors - CA Technologies Documentati… 

• 3.  Re: When running process using the vSphere operator Create_VM I get the error, "Authentication Failed, check username/password/url" does anyone know what the issue could be?

Posted Dec 20, 2016 02:58 PM

It's setup like that

• 4.  Re: When running process using the vSphere operator Create_VM I get the error, "Authentication Failed, check username/password/url" does anyone know what the issue could be?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 02, 2017 08:56 AM

Wesley,

Have you been able to resolve this or opened a support case for more specific assistance on this problem?

• 5.  Re: When running process using the vSphere operator Create_VM I get the error, "Authentication Failed, check username/password/url" does anyone know what the issue could be?

Posted Feb 02, 2017 10:03 AM

no

• 6.  Re: When running process using the vSphere operator Create_VM I get the error, "Authentication Failed, check username/password/url" does anyone know what the issue could be?
    Best Answer

Community Manager
    Posted Feb 13, 2017 02:50 PM

Wesley,

At this point, you should probably open a support case if you don't mind. Thanks!