Symantec IGA

• 1.  Issue while creating an environment.

Posted Dec 27, 2016 02:32 AM

I created the environment but i got blank screen on running the user console for my AD.

Any suggestions ?

• 2.  Re: Issue while creating an environment.

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Dec 28, 2016 07:19 AM

I don't typically use AD as corporate user store in IM, but I have had similar situations happen with CA Directory being used as corporate user store. I have noticed that typically if you put your System Manager user on the root of the directory, CA Identity Manager does not like it. Once I move the user to a lower OU and then reset the System Manager in CA Identity Manager environment then it works. Where is your default System Manager user in Active Directory? Otherwise it could also be the Directory.xml schema problem. What errors do you see in the IM application server logs? 

KR
    Russi

• 3.  Re: Issue while creating an environment.

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jan 17, 2017 01:13 PM

Hi.

Any update on this? Was this resolved?

If not, it will help if you answer Russi's questions. Also, let us know if you authenticate to IDM using Site Minder or not. If you are using Site Minder then also please tell us if there is a Auth/Az mapping on the IME realm in SM. All these questions are meant to know why possibly the System Manager admin role may not be assumed by your user id.

Thanks,

Sagi

• 4.  Re: Issue while creating an environment.

Posted Feb 01, 2017 01:41 AM

Hi  Sagai,

This issue has been closed.You can mark this as closed.

Regards,

Hridyesh