CA Service Management

• 1.  Button to access shopping cart in all view

Posted Dec 28, 2016 07:45 AM

Hi All,

We have a requirement to access shopping cart from all pages in Service Catalog. Is it possible to make a global button which can be shown over the entire session like log out button.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Vikash

• 2.  Re: Button to access shopping cart in all view
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Dec 28, 2016 10:10 AM

Good Afternoon Vikash.

Whether this is possible is to be decided by the Development Team for the CA Service Catalog product.

And I then would suggest you to raise an Idea as an 'enhancement request' to possibly include this functionality going forward.

Currently, the functionality you are asking for needs to be implemented.
    For situations like this, where a user asks for a change of behaviour of the current release of the product, I can propose to add an Idea in the Communities.

A new way to get your voice heard at CA is to suggest your idea for review through the Service Management Global User Community.
    The CA Service Catalog Product Team is adopting the CA Community based Ideation solution, which is available to you through the CA Service Management Global User Community. 

The following steps will guide you to submit an Idea:
    - Logon to the CA Service Management Global User Community.
    https://communities.ca.com/web/ca-service-management-global-user-community/welcome
    If you are not already a member of the community, we encourage you to join right away.
    - Select "CA Service Catalog" from the "Products Covered" menu on the right side of the page. (you might need to scroll down a little).
    - Click on the 'Ideas'(bulb-light) icon at the top to view the existing Ideas and see if your Idea has already been suggested.
      If it has, you can vote on it and add a comment.
    - If you have a new idea, click on the "Create an Idea" link on the Actions menu at the left. 

Once your Idea is submitted(publish), all members of the Community can view, comment, provide suggestions, discuss alternatives and vote on ideas to define the highly popular features.
    All ideas will be reviewed to see whether they can be implemented.

In short:
    With this being said, please open an Idea and let me know when done to 'vote' for it.

Thanks and kind regards, Louis van Amelsfort.

• 3.  Re: Button to access shopping cart in all view

Posted Jan 02, 2017 10:26 AM

Hi Louis,

I have created an Idea regarding the same. Please vote for it.

Thanks for your time and help.

Regards,

VIkash