AnsweredAssumed Answered

Attach doc notificaiton message restriction

Question asked by subbaraomahendrakar.1 on Dec 29, 2016
Latest reply on Jan 23, 2017 by cdtj

Hi,

we are using CA SD 14.1 with C2 path

we have configured to send attach doc notification to end user when user reply via manual notification and tries to send attachment when reply to manual notification mail

when user tries to reply to manual notification along with attachment the last mod by colum in call req captures the user information and we build activity association and wrote condition on attach doc activity type and its working fine.

(the last mod by comes as in activity type it caputures as log comment when user reply via email and that email will be attached by system ahd generated) but this is not capture in last mod by of callreq table

Now we want to prevent attach doc notification to end user when user tries to reply manual notification sent to service desk and want to send notification only when tries to attach document from web interface

I tried to write a condition for it based on last mod by column but the system ahd genereated value for attach doc is capturing in act log table of analyst.

can any one tell me how to write condition for call req activity log analyst is it some thing alg.call_req_id.analyst when I tried like this to create activity association it thrown an error as I see its BREL.

can any one help

Outcomes