Service Virtualization

• 1.  re-record with lisa.agent.virtualize.include.nulls set to false

Posted Jan 02, 2017 09:35 AM

Hi all,

I'm running a virtual service create to emulate an EJB but during execution I've this error and suggest inside the log:

Caused by: com.itko.lisa.remote.vse.VSEException: Cannot deserialize object with new readObject()/writeObject() methods

-------------------------------. You may try to re-record with lisa.agent.virtualize.include.nulls set to false.
     at com.itko.lisa.remote.utils.XStreamFactory$2.fromXML(XStreamFactory.java:210)
     at com.itko.lisa.remote.vse.VSEFrame.getResult(VSEFrame.java:808)
     at com.itko.lisa.remote.vse.VSEDispatcher.methodHijack(VSEDispatcher.java:1328)
     at it.usi.xframe.pre.bfintf._PreHome_Stub.create(_PreHome_Stub.java)
     ... 43 more
    Caused by: com.itko.lisa.xstream.converters.Conversio

Please could you help me to resolve it? Where is the property option: lisa.agent.virtualize.include.nulls ?

Thanks for your support

• 2.  Re: re-record with lisa.agent.virtualize.include.nulls set to false

Posted Jan 04, 2017 11:23 AM

I do NOT know for certain as I did not find a reference to this property.  As a test, I would try adding a property in the rules.xml file for the agent.  I do not see this property in the rules.xml.sample file in LISA_HOME so this approach may or may not work.

Perhaps, you could add a property element to specify the option for your Agent.  For example,

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><rules>

<agent guid="<yourAgentsGUID>" name="<yourAgentsName>">

<property comment="Guess at how to turn off nulls" key="lisa.agent.virtualize.include.nulls" value="false"/>

:

your other options for intercept, exclude, feature, etc.

:

</agent>

Stop / start broker and agent to pick up the new option.  Try a recording and see if it solves the issue.

If this does not work for you, open a ticket with support and report back here so we all benefit from your solution.

• 3.  Re: re-record with lisa.agent.virtualize.include.nulls set to false
    Best Answer

Posted Jan 11, 2017 10:44 AM

HI,

thanks for your answer. At the moment I resolved virtualizing another java class, but I've tried your solution and I had not errors.

So I think it's a good suggestion.