Clarity

• 1.  HTTP Status 404 - /reportservice/flow.html

Posted Jan 09, 2017 03:18 AM
      |   view attached

Hi All,

This path error occur when I restarted my Report Service Finished.Then I choose Advanced Reporting the error page appears in the image below.

These are tomcat's error log when I restart it.(Part of the whole)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    严重: The web application [/reportservice] created a ThreadLocal with key of type [java.lang.ThreadLocal] (value [java.lang.ThreadLocal@319b9af2]) and a value of type [org.apache.axis.MessageContext] (value [org.apache.axis.MessageContext@716247a9]) but failed to remove it when the web application was stopped. Threads are going to be renewed over time to try and avoid a probable memory leak.
    一月 09, 2017 2:58:41 下午 org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig deployDirectory
    信息: Deployment of web application directory E:\Tomcat7\webapps\reportservice has finished in 41,586 ms
    信息: Deploying web application directory E:\Tomcat7\webapps\ROOT
    信息: Deployment of web application directory E:\Tomcat7\webapps\ROOT has finished in 634 ms
    一月 09, 2017 2:58:41 下午 org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol start
    信息: Starting ProtocolHandler ["http-apr-7080"]
    一月 09, 2017 2:58:41 下午 org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol start
    信息: Starting ProtocolHandler ["ajp-apr-8009"]
    一月 09, 2017 2:58:41 下午 org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina start
    信息: Server startup in 46759 ms
    一月 09, 2017 2:59:01 下午 org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader loadClass
    信息: Illegal access: this web application instance has been stopped already. Could not load org.apache.axis.utils.NetworkUtils. The eventual following stack trace is caused by an error thrown for debugging purposes as well as to attempt to terminate the thread which caused the illegal access, and has no functional impact.
    java.lang.IllegalStateException
    at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1612)
    at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1571)
    at org.apache.axis.AxisFault.addHostnameIfNeeded(AxisFault.java:881)
    at org.apache.axis.AxisFault.initFromException(AxisFault.java:280)
    at org.apache.axis.AxisFault.<init>(AxisFault.java:181)
    at org.apache.axis.AxisFault.makeFault(AxisFault.java:101)
    at org.apache.axis.transport.http.HTTPSender.invoke(HTTPSender.java:154)
    at org.apache.axis.strategies.InvocationStrategy.visit(InvocationStrategy.java:32)
    at org.apache.axis.SimpleChain.doVisiting(SimpleChain.java:118)
    at org.apache.axis.SimpleChain.invoke(SimpleChain.java:83)
    at org.apache.axis.client.AxisClient.invoke(AxisClient.java:165)
    at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invokeEngine(Call.java:2784)
    at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2767)
    at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2443)
    at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2366)
    at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:1812)
    at com.jp.protection.pub.pro.integration.ws.gen.LicensingFacadeSoapBindingStub.activateLicense(LicensingFacadeSoapBindingStub.java:409)
    at com.jp.protection.pub.pro.integration.ws.LicensingFacadeWS.activateLicense(LicensingFacadeWS.java:224)
    at com.jaspersoft.ji.license.LicenseActivationFacade.activateLicense(LicenseActivationFacade.java:77)
    at com.jaspersoft.ji.license.LicenseSupport.a(LicenseSupport.java:218)
    at com.jaspersoft.ji.license.LicenseProviderImpl$1.run(LicenseProviderImpl.java:324)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Attachment(s)

zip
    Error.txt.zip   2 KB 1 version

• 2.  Re: HTTP Status 404 - /reportservice/flow.html

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jan 09, 2017 08:02 AM

Hi Xiong,

From the error it looks like Jaspersoft is not deployed properly on tomcat. Did you start the tomcat from the statup command or you made tomcat as service?

Regards

Suman Pramanik 

• 3.  Re: HTTP Status 404 - /reportservice/flow.html

Posted Jan 09, 2017 08:04 AM

Ensure that the Tomcat is up and running and you can connect to http://<url>:8080 without /reportservice at the end of the address.

NJ

• 4.  Re: HTTP Status 404 - /reportservice/flow.html

Posted Jan 09, 2017 08:25 PM

Tomcat startup successfully.When I enter  http://<url>:8080 that I can see the homepage of Tomcat.

• 5.  Re: HTTP Status 404 - /reportservice/flow.html

Posted Jan 09, 2017 08:59 PM

Just a few days ago,The report service working properly.And Tomcat startup finished.

• 6.  Re: HTTP Status 404 - /reportservice/flow.html

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jan 10, 2017 12:59 AM

Hi xiong,

Do you have any antivirus scan running? Looks like it some how some files for Jaspersoft has got deleted.

Regards

Suman Pramanik 

• 7.  Re: HTTP Status 404 - /reportservice/flow.html

Posted Jan 13, 2017 01:28 AM

Hi Suman,

Thank you for your suggestion, but I don't know how to determine which file is missing, or get it back?

Need to reinstall?

• 8.  Re: HTTP Status 404 - /reportservice/flow.html

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jan 13, 2017 02:20 AM

Hi Xiong,

That would be an best way to do it. 

Regards

Suman Pramanik 

• 9.  Re: HTTP Status 404 - /reportservice/flow.html

Posted Jan 13, 2017 03:07 AM

Hi Suman,

Thanks for your help these days!

And I want to know how can I edit the format of textarea?For example,change a new line.

XG