Symantec Access Management

Tech Tip : CA Single Sign-On : SOA Agent :: libTxMinderPlugin.so : failed to load plugin

• 1.  Tech Tip : CA Single Sign-On : SOA Agent :: libTxMinderPlugin.so : failed to load plugin

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jan 11, 2017 10:32 AM

Issue :

When I start the SOA Agent, I get the error in the Web Agent logs:

[401476/515][Mon Sep 19 2011 11:19:11][CSmPluginManager.cpp:187] [ERROR] ADMIN: SmDSOLoadLibrary failed to load plugin'/usr/netegrity/webagent/bin/libTxMinderPlugin.so'.
    [401476/515][Mon Sep 19 2011 11:19:11][CSmPluginManager.cpp:131] [ERROR] ADMIN: Unable to load plugin'/usr/netegrity/webagent/bin/libTxMinderPlugin.so'.

And I get the following errors in the Web Server logs too:

Error from DSOLoadLibrary - rtld: 0712-001 Symbol DecodeURLInPlaceSkipDelimiters was referenced from module /usr/netegrity/webagent/bin/libTxMinderPlugin.so(), but a runtime definition of the symbol was not found.
    rtld: 0712-001 Symbol DecodeURLInPlace was referenced from module /usr/netegrity/webagent/bin/libTxMinderPlugin.so(), but a runtime definition of the symbol was not found.

How can I fix it?

Environment :

SOA Security Manager 12.1

Cause :

This is due to the fact that you are not using the Web Agent provided by the SOA Security Manager.

Resolution:

Update the Web Agent to the SOA Web Agent that is included in the SOA Security Manager suite to resolve the isssue.

KB : TEC558826