Release Automation

• 1.  How I can use the Current date and Time action to get the Date and Time in Differtent timezone like CST or PST

Posted Jan 13, 2017 11:49 AM

Hi All,

I need to compute the date and Time  in PST or CST Timezone format, since We have deployment which will be executing at 12:00 AM  and that time I need to compute a date for a servers which are in a other timezone.

is there any way to achive this.

• 2.  Re: How I can use the Current date and Time action to get the Date and Time in Differtent timezone like CST or PST
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jan 13, 2017 12:20 PM

Hello there.  For this a action there are two addition input variables, "Amount to Add" and "time unit".  Change Time Unit to hours and specify -8  for example (+ or - values can be used ) for "Amount To Add". 

• 3.  Re: How I can use the Current date and Time action to get the Date and Time in Differtent timezone like CST or PST

Posted Jan 13, 2017 03:48 PM

Hi Keefer,

Thanks for your suggestion it worked. Just one thing  i would like to ask how i can adjust this during daylight saving on or off?

• 4.  Re: How I can use the Current date and Time action to get the Date and Time in Differtent timezone like CST or PST

Posted Jan 15, 2017 02:42 AM

In this case set the "Amount to ADD" will be a parameter that you will set it value base on some logic to know the daylight saving status