DX Unified Infrastructure Management

• 1.  Script in Auto-Operator Profile in the NAS

Posted Jan 16, 2017 04:22 AM
    Issue: There is an alert which comes as and when for the servers "cdm:InternalAlarm: Unable to get CPU data (error) ". This alert comes when the cdm tries to read the data from the registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\WindowsNT\CurrentVersion\Perflib\009 which gets empty and the cdm is not able to read the file. Further resulting in sending this alert. This has a direct impact on the server cdm data.  Solution: To troubleshoot the same there is a registry key which needs to be imported in the server. Everytime when the alert appear on the console, i have to login into the server and import the registry keys and then recycle the Nimsoft service controller service. which will further resolve the issue.  Helped required on: I would like to automate the above solution. For automating i will create a AO profile of Action type Script. Will prepare a script in which Registry keys will be executed on the server and Nimsoft service controller service will be restarted.   I need help in preparing the script.  Thanks Ankur

• 2.  Re: Script in Auto-Operator Profile in the NAS

Posted Jan 16, 2017 05:05 AM

If you look in the communities for the keywords: "unable to get cpu data" you will find several solutions

• 3.  Re: Script in Auto-Operator Profile in the NAS
    Best Answer