CA Service Management

• 1.  Manejo de encuestas de casos en servicedesk 12.9

Posted Jan 17, 2017 12:08 PM

Buenos dias me gustaria saber como implementar el envio de encuesta de los tikets a los usuarios al cerrar los casos pero que no sea a todos los casos. y saber como llevar un reporte y un seguimiento

English Translation:

Handling of case surveys in servicedesk 12.9
    Good morning I would like to know how to implement the sending of a survey of the tickets to the users when closing the cases but not to all the cases. And know how to keep a report and follow up

• 2.  Re: Manejo de encuestas de casos en servicedesk 12.9

Posted Jan 18, 2017 07:39 AM

Hi John,

1. Use 'Stricter Rules'. This allows you set the Survey to only be sent on the nth ticket. For example, say you sent this to 5, the survey will the only for every 5th ticket for that end user.

See also the following tech docs:

https://www.ca.com/us/services-support/ca-support/ca-support-online/knowledge-base-articles.tec479398.html 

https://www.ca.com/us/services-support/ca-support/ca-support-online/knowledge-base-articles.tec1888588.html 

2. There are a few CABI survey related reports you use to check the contents of the survey.

Hope this helps?

Kind Regards,

Brian

• 3.  Re: Manejo de encuestas de casos en servicedesk 12.9

Posted Jan 19, 2017 05:12 PM

Gracias Brayan , pero necesito es mas un manual de configuracion y como funciona esta opcion en servicedesk o ejemplos

• 4.  Re: Manejo de encuestas de casos en servicedesk 12.9

Posted Jan 20, 2017 02:01 AM

Hi John,

The two tech docs I mentioned in my earlier update, pretty much explains how the 'Use Stricter Rules' work. This is configured directly on the survey. See the link below with steps to create a surveys and how to link the survey to an Activity Notification:

How to Configure Surveys - CA Service Management - 14.1 - CA Technologies Documentation 

I also think what you are really after is the 'Submit Cycle (Indicates to send the survey every 'nth' time.)' which is also a property of the survey template.  

Hope this helps?

P.S. May I request that we stick to English as a medium of instruction for my benefit and many other Community Members. Otherwise I have to use Google Translate all the time to understand your updates ;-)

Kind Regards,

Brian