I am a user for 7 months on the tool "Policy Manager" of the CA API Gateway, first in version 9.0 then 9.1 (currently)
1) My account (internal user) take:
- 40 Sec to connect/disconnect
- 15-30 Sec to task "Revision History" of a policy
- 15-30 Sec to open/edit a policy
2) A new account (internal user), with the same Role of my account, take:
- 15 Sec to connect/disconnect
- 4 Sec to task "Revision History" of a policy
- 2 Sec to open/edit the same policy
3) "Admin" account is equivalent of a new account.
There is a relation between history of user and performance ?
Please help if we can make it run faster foreach user !