Service Virtualization

• 1.  I am not able to upload MQ project mar file from old version to new version. Getting error. Please help to resolve this.

Posted Jan 17, 2017 07:39 AM

Hello All,

When I am trying to deploy one MQ related to project mar file from old version(7.5.2) to new version dev test portal (9.5.1), I am getting below error. Please find screen shot below.

Can any one help me in sort out this issue asap as it is blocking my one user story?

Thanks..

• 2.  Re: I am not able to upload MQ project mar file from old version to new version. Getting error. Please help to resolve this.

Posted Jan 17, 2017 10:51 AM

Are you sure the MQ client jars are present on the VSE server?  Can you get the VSE log and find the full stack trace for this error?

• 3.  Re: I am not able to upload MQ project mar file from old version to new version. Getting error. Please help to resolve this.

Posted Jan 19, 2017 03:36 PM

Shivam,

Can you provide the information that Kevin requested?

• 4.  Re: I am not able to upload MQ project mar file from old version to new version. Getting error. Please help to resolve this.

Posted Jan 21, 2017 01:05 PM

Hello Reid/Kevin,

Thanks for looking into this.

We dont have MQ client jars due to which we are facing issue. I have requested my SME to check if we can get that from older version or from internet ?

Waiting for their reply. Also we one CA consultant is helping us in this issue officially

thanks..

Shivam Garg

• 5.  Re: I am not able to upload MQ project mar file from old version to new version. Getting error. Please help to resolve this.
    Best Answer

Posted Jan 21, 2017 01:16 PM

The IBM MQ client jars are distributed in your IBM MQ server installation directory.  You can find more details on the jars you need and exactly where to find them in the DevTest documentation.