DX Unified Infrastructure Management

• 1.  I am getting the below in UIM and let me know how to resolve the issue?

Posted Jan 19, 2017 06:25 AM

Alarm Notification from EXCHANGE

Domain                 : Project1

HUB                    : Project-Primary

Robot                  : NIMHUBP01

Source                 : ab.tcura

Creation Time of Event : 01/08/17 01:51:09  IST

Severity               : major

Alarm Id               : RA85338238-02722

Project                : Project

Probe                  : url_response

Event Message : URL dns resolve time for profile 'ab.tcura' is '1031 ms' which is greater than threshold '300 ms'

• 2.  Re: I am getting the below in UIM and let me know how to resolve the issue?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jan 19, 2017 07:50 AM

Hello,

This alarm shows that a profile you created in the url_response probe called "ab.tcura" is finding that the dns resolve time for the url specified in the profile is greater than threshold configured '300 ms'.

If you are not interested in monitoring this, you will need to go to the robot "NIMHUBP01" > open the url_response GUI > look for this profile and edit as desired.

• 3.  Re: I am getting the below in UIM and let me know how to resolve the issue?

Posted Jan 19, 2017 08:07 AM

HI Marco,

Thanks for replying.

I need to know the how to resolve the issue and help me in steps or scenarios please.

• 4.  Re: I am getting the below in UIM and let me know how to resolve the issue?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jan 19, 2017 08:13 AM

To resolve the issue you will need to contact your DNS Administrators. You can check the IP settings of the robot where the url_response probe is installed and then have the DNS admins check why it is taking so long to return the IP address for this host and correct the issue.