Symantec Privileged Access Management

Latest Knowledge Base Articles published for CA Privileged Access Manager (30-Jan-2017)

• 1.  Latest Knowledge Base Articles published for CA Privileged Access Manager (30-Jan-2017)

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jan 30, 2017 07:26 AM

Hello,

Here I'm posting the latest Knowledge Base Articles for CA Privileged Access Manager published or updated since 20-Jan-2017.

Download API tool

I want to download CLI and API tools for CA PAM 2.7. Can you provide the link for the same?
    Last Update: 2017-01-23    Size: 83 kb    Type: Knowledge Base Articles    ID: TEC1894864

Problem with viewing recorded sessions
    I have a problem with viewing the recorded session for network devices (Cisco Router, Switch and Linux) when those sessions were recorded while the connected user to PAM is a user from AD and ldap is not in english language.
    Last Update: 2017-01-23    Size: 83 kb    Type: Knowledge Base Articles    ID: TEC1548375

Language Keyboard Layout Needed for CA PAM RDP Access
    Change keyboard layout in PAM
    Last Update: 2017-01-23    Size: 83 kb    Type: Knowledge Base Articles    ID: TEC1858637

How to use MS PKI to sign the certificate request issued by Xsuite
    This document explains how to use the MS PKI / MS CA from Windows Server to sign the CSR from Xsuite
    Last Update: 2017-01-23    Size: 83 kb    Type: Knowledge Base Articles    ID: TEC1883009

Tip: Why is port 8550 being queried when starting an SSH session & what effect does this have on the SSH session?
    This tip explains why port 8550 is queried when starting an SSH session, the effect this has on SSH sessions starting & how to mitigate this effect.
    Last Update: 2017-01-20    Size: 83 kb    Type: Knowledge Base Articles    ID: TEC1904995

What is the difference between the 'Login' & 'Applet' timeouts and how do they work?
    This document describes the timeouts available & how they operate.
    Last Update: 2017-01-20    Size: 83 kb    Type: Knowledge Base Articles    ID: TEC1609292

How do I determine which Terminal Customization settings will be used?
    This document describes the effects & priority order of Terminal Customization settings.
    Last Update: 2017-01-20    Size: 83 kb    Type: Knowledge Base Articles    ID: TEC1119743

I changed some settings, but when I tested them there was no change.
    This document describes how to ensure settings changes have properly taken effect.
    Last Update: 2017-01-20    Size: 83 kb    Type: Knowledge Base Articles    ID: TEC1516035

Note that you can always access the full list going to this link:

http://www.ca.com/us/services-support/ca-support/ca-support-online/support-by-product/ca-privileged-access-management.html?d=t&type=Knowledge&sortby=daten&page=1&typeofcontent=Knowledge%20Base%20Articles

I hope it helps.

Best Regards,

Lluis Domenech

Support Delivery Manager