I am having the following issue when searching Change Orders:
- From the scoreboard, click on the following folders "Change Orders > Assigned"
- From the change order list area to the right, click on the "Show Filter" button
- For the status box, enter "Review in Progress"
- Click the "Search" button
- The change orders show properly in descending order of the change order #
- Click on the column "Change Order #" to sort in ascending order ... the change orders no longer show properly in ascending order of the change order #
Just for reference, I clicked on the "Show Filter" button to be sure there was no other setting done for sorting
Is this a bug or something else going on when I manually click on the change order # column to sort it in ascending order instead of the the default descending order that happens after you click on the search button?? I am only noticing this when I search Change Orders, not when searching Incidents or Requests.