CA Service Management

• 1.  Maximum and Minimun Selected Rows

Posted Jan 31, 2017 10:31 AM

Hi! I want to know how can I restrict the minimum value for a selected row in tables, according the CA docs

• Maximum Selected Rows
      Specifies the maximum of rows that users can select in the table while completing the form in a request.
      If the number of selections exceeds this value, an error occurs.
      If this value is not specified, then the number of rows that users can select is unlimited.
    • Minimum Selected Rows
      Specifies the minimum of rows that users can select in the table while completing the form in a request.
      If this value is not specified, then the user is not required to select any row

but in this configuration, the system says: 

Please correct the error before continuing, like when the value is required

Thanks!

• 2.  Re: Maximum and Minimun Selected Rows

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jan 31, 2017 11:44 AM

My first suspicion is that you've got the table set with a mode of "Selection", but no report/plugin set, nor are you allowing inserts. Do you have a minimum of 1 row to select in the table?

• 3.  Re: Maximum and Minimun Selected Rows

Posted Jan 31, 2017 02:40 PM

Thanks, and it is correct, the mode is "Selection" and yes, I have predefined rows

• 4.  Re: Maximum and Minimun Selected Rows

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 02, 2017 06:59 AM

Thanks for confirming.

Is "Please correct the error before continuing, like when the value is required" the exact error?

Also, do you get this same error if you set your browser to US English? It might be a locale problem.

Iain

• 5.  Re: Maximum and Minimun Selected Rows
    Best Answer

Posted Feb 02, 2017 08:52 AM

Thanks for all of your Support I resolved it using ca_fdGetTableSelectedRowCount function on Submit option in form designer, if value != 1 then shows and alert saying to user that he must seleccted a unique row.