Service Virtualization

• 1.  Hi, we are using LISA automation tool in our project, and its totally new to me, is there any institute or person who gives LISA coaching, Please help me with the contact details if any.

Posted Feb 01, 2017 12:45 AM

I want to get in & out knowledge of LISA automation tool, please help with any coaching contact details

• 2.  Re: Hi, we are using LISA automation tool in our project, and its totally new to me, is there any institute or person who gives LISA coaching, Please help me with the contact details if any.

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 01, 2017 09:15 AM

Hello Mayur,

I believe there were a few products that fell under the brand LISA. Can you confirm exactly which product you are referring to so that I can get this inquiry to the correct person/community?

This community is for CA Server Automation which I don't think you're asking about.

Kind regards,

Gregg

• 3.  Re: Hi, we are using LISA automation tool in our project, and its totally new to me, is there any institute or person who gives LISA coaching, Please help me with the contact details if any.

Posted Feb 01, 2017 09:19 AM

Hi Stewart, Firstly thanks for replying, And i am specifically looking for "CA Dev Test Solution" automation tool.

• 4.  Re: Hi, we are using LISA automation tool in our project, and its totally new to me, is there any institute or person who gives LISA coaching, Please help me with the contact details if any.

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 01, 2017 09:43 AM

My pleasure. Thanks for the quick response. I'll get this to the DevTest Community and reach out to someone to let them know that this inquiry has come in. Have a great day/afternoon/evening.

• 5.  Re: Hi, we are using LISA automation tool in our project, and its totally new to me, is there any institute or person who gives LISA coaching, Please help me with the contact details if any.
    Best Answer

• 6.  Re: Hi, we are using LISA automation tool in our project, and its totally new to me, is there any institute or person who gives LISA coaching, Please help me with the contact details if any.

Posted Feb 02, 2017 09:53 AM

Hi HartfordFireInsurance,

Thanks for replying, But i can not find any training and certification related to DEV TEST SOLUTION, or may be i am referring something wrong, Can you please send specific link for this course.

• 7.  Re: Hi, we are using LISA automation tool in our project, and its totally new to me, is there any institute or person who gives LISA coaching, Please help me with the contact details if any.

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 02, 2017 09:59 AM

Look for Service Virtualization.

• 8.  Re: Hi, we are using LISA automation tool in our project, and its totally new to me, is there any institute or person who gives LISA coaching, Please help me with the contact details if any.

Posted Feb 02, 2017 10:07 AM

Hi Mayur.   Please try this link.  Possibly they are having issues with the previous link I gave you

https://www.ca.com/content/dam/ca/us/files/learning-path/devtest-solutions.PDF

Also, please feel free to give me a call as I can spend a few minutes to jump-start you.

Tom  (203) 275-8742

• 9.  Re: Hi, we are using LISA automation tool in our project, and its totally new to me, is there any institute or person who gives LISA coaching, Please help me with the contact details if any.

Posted Feb 02, 2017 01:00 PM

The DevTest Solutions Learning Path link HartfordFireInsurance posted (thank you, Tom!) is a great reference to find product trainings covering the DevTest Solutions products. 

Recommend starting with the latest & greatest, free Overview course @ DevTest Solutions 10: Overview 100 

Happy Learning!

- Liz