AnsweredAssumed Answered

Fail Connectivy between MOM and Collectors

Question asked by fernandofot on Feb 1, 2017
Latest reply on Feb 2, 2017 by musma03

Hi Folks,

Let me describe my environment: I have 1 MOM and 18 Collectors, everything is divided between 3 servers. The version of my Introscope is 9.5.

I have problem between MOM and Collectors, frequently, it stay slow and I cannot get access the tool, it always necessary to restart MOM.

Does someone could help me?

The log is below:

[Collector server1] [Manager.Cluster] Not waiting for response for the message com.wily.isengard.messageprimitives.service.MessageServiceCallMessage: {com.wily.introscope.spec.server.beans.clocksync.IClockSyncAgent.getTimeSkew, v1, [com.wily.introscope.spec.server.beans.clocksync.ClockSyncHandshakeCallback@557022b9]} from address Workstation_366.client_main:260 to service address Server.main:308 from thread Collector Server1

[Collector server2 [Manager.Cluster] Not waiting for response for the message com.wily.isengard.messageprimitives.service.MessageServiceCallMessage: {com.wily.introscope.spec.server.beans.clocksync.IClockSyncAgent.getTimeSkew, v1, [com.wily.introscope.spec.server.beans.clocksync.ClockSyncHandshakeCallback@1c1dbdb5]} from address Workstation_673.client_main:260 to service address Server.main:308 from thread Collector server2

[Collector server3] [Manager.Cluster] Waited 15000 ms But did not receive the response for the message com.wily.isengard.messageprimitives.service.MessageServiceCallMessage: {com.wily.introscope.spec.server.beans.console.IConsoleService.ping, v1, []} from address Workstation_0.client_main:263 to service address Server.main:273 from thread Collector server3 -- We will keep waiting and don't log further messages until we receive the reply or time out

[Collector server3] [Manager.Cluster] Got the response for the message com.wily.isengard.messageprimitives.service.MessageServiceCallMessage: {com.wily.introscope.spec.server.beans.console.IConsoleService.ping, v1, []} to address Workstation_1182.client_main:263 service address Server.main:273 from thread Collector server3

Outcomes