DX NetOps

• 1.  Spectrum 10.2 and Jasper

Posted Feb 03, 2017 08:57 AM

We recently upgraded to 10.2 and freshly installed a Jasper Reporting server.  We are pleased with the Jasper integration so far.  We noticed an issue with reports.  They are not sorting by worst to best performing(example). An example would be 100 sites and their outages.  It just lists each site out based on name, and not worst performing.  How can we change this?

• 2.  Re: Spectrum 10.2 and Jasper

Posted Feb 03, 2017 09:20 AM

Hey Patrick,

Which report are you running?

Could you upload a screenshot to this thread so we can see what you are seeing?

Thanks!

Matt

• 3.  Re: Spectrum 10.2 and Jasper

Posted Mar 03, 2017 08:53 AM

we are still having this issue.  When you run any ad hoc report the data is scattered

• 4.  Re: Spectrum 10.2 and Jasper

Posted Jul 24, 2017 02:28 PM

Hi Patrick.

I have the same problem.

I already opened a ticket to CA Support and they suggested me to post na idea, at community, for this "enhancement requet". The workaround is to save as Excel, or CSV and then sort using the third party software.

Did you receive some other idea to solve this?

Regards, Debora Cunha - Banrisul Bank - BRASIL

• 5.  Re: Spectrum 10.2 and Jasper

Posted Jul 25, 2017 09:54 AM

CA is aware of this problem and will be working on a fix in a future release.

It is not an enhancement but a bug.

You can open a ticket with support if you would like, and we will get it transferred to our engineering team.

When you open the ticket, I would give support a list of reports that are requiring a fix in this area.

Thanks!

Matt