Broadcom Customer Care

• 1.  Hello, how do I get access to Release and Support Lifecycle Dates for CA Products?

Posted Feb 03, 2017 01:57 PM

how do I get access to Release and Support Lifecycle Dates for CA Products?

• 2.  Re: Hello, how do I get access to Release and Support Lifecycle Dates for CA Products?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 03, 2017 05:30 PM

Hi Jason,

Can you access this link below? I did try the one i have posted on front page but it did not route directly to the page below. I will look at fixing it in case you tried that one and it didn't work for you:

https://www.ca.com/us/services-support/ca-support/ca-support-online/product-content/status/support-life-cycle/indexes/1-master-index-release-and-support-lifecycle-dates.html 

Regards,

Colleen

• 3.  Re: Hello, how do I get access to Release and Support Lifecycle Dates for CA Products?

Posted Feb 03, 2017 05:36 PM

Hello Colleen,

I am able to access the link but when I clicked on specific products. It is saying I am unauthorized to view the page.

Thanks and Regards,

Jason

• 4.  Re: Hello, how do I get access to Release and Support Lifecycle Dates for CA Products?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 06, 2017 08:39 AM

Hi Jason,

I just reviewed your profile and the product specific link does require an Enterprise Support Account. You currently have a basic Account. If your company has an active contract you can upgrade your Account from Basic to Enterprise providing you know your Site ID. If you are not certain if you have a Site ID, please let me know and I will get one of your Customer Care folks to help research this for you. 

Regards,

Colleen

• 5.  Re: Hello, how do I get access to Release and Support Lifecycle Dates for CA Products?

Posted Feb 06, 2017 11:27 AM

Hi Colleen,

I am working with prudential right now. I am not sure of the customer site. I asked my colleagues as well and they are also not sure. Will need to look for people who might know. For the mean time, can you help check as well?

Thanks and Regards,

Jason

• 6.  Re: Hello, how do I get access to Release and Support Lifecycle Dates for CA Products?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 06, 2017 11:32 AM

Hi Jason,

No Problem. We will take this offline and outside of Community. I will have one of our Customer Care reps follow up and work with you to find your company's Site ID information. Stay Tuned!! 

Regards,

Colleen

• 7.  Re: Hello, how do I get access to Release and Support Lifecycle Dates for CA Products?

Posted Feb 06, 2017 11:37 AM

Hello Colleen,

Can you check if this is correct. (removed number). It was provided by another colleague of mine. Appreciate the help

Thanks and Regards,

Jason

• 8.  Re: Hello, how do I get access to Release and Support Lifecycle Dates for CA Products?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 06, 2017 11:38 AM

I will follow up directly with you to confirm.