Clarity

• 1.  In Notification email not generating the link to the Object Instance Properties page.

Posted Feb 05, 2017 03:12 AM
      |   view attached

In the Process-> Notifications tab-> for Action Item( Process)- New Action Item->Notification Body->Links  we have links like process validation, process escalation, process flow and the Object Properties Link.

I added this "Object Properties Link" in my notification and saves and run the process to get notification email. In Notification email it is not showing the link to properties page and it just shows plain text as @[:odf.ObjectidProperties!:Click Here].

If I add other links like Process Validation, process escalation etc all are displaying the correct hyper link to the respective page.

I am on 14.2 with generic patches(14.2.0.237 011 4) applied and we are not using SSO.

Attachment(s)

• 2.  Re: In Notification email not generating the link to the Object Instance Properties page.

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 06, 2017 10:41 AM

Hi Danish,

Could you give the exact steps to replicate your problem?  I am having trouble figuring out exactly where in Clarity you are trying to do this.

Sincerely yours,

Jeanne

• 3.  Re: In Notification email not generating the link to the Object Instance Properties page.

Posted Feb 07, 2017 03:54 AM

I have attached the document with screen shot to explain the steps.

While creating a new Process on a project sub object I clicked on Notification Tab to format the Action Item Notification for this process. I wanted to get the link of my object instance property page in the notification email where without going to Action Item page user will click on this link and reaches the Object Instance property page.

To do that in Notification body I had selected the Object Property link from the links tab.

When I get Notification email instead of getting the link the email I am getting the text only  with

@[:odfObjectidProperties!:Click Here]