Clarity

• 1.  Timesheet status

Posted Feb 08, 2017 03:40 AM

Hi,

I have a portlet where I do have multiple entry of same task under same project with 2 timesheet status Adjusted and Posted. Eg : Resource A is charged twice under the Project task X with Timehseet status Posted as 20 hrs, and again with status Adjusted, same resource A is charged 20 hrs. Now that I need to eliminate the posted record if I have both Posted and Adjusted for same project task.

Is there any field to check when the timesheet status change from Posted to Adjusted? I tried with PRISADJUSTMENT and PRADJUSTEDID fields in PRTIMESHEET table. But that is of no help. Can you guys suggest me with a workaround please to extract only Adjusted time record from both?

Monica

• 2.  Re: Timesheet status
    Best Answer

Posted Feb 08, 2017 03:55 AM

I need to eliminate the posted record if I have both Posted and Adjusted for same project task

That sort of logic can usually be done in a query with just a NOT EXISTS expression.

So the query would have something like;

SELECT some stuff

FROM some timesheet tables TS, TE, AS

WHERE 

AND NOT EXISTS ( SELECT 1 FROM prtimesheet TS1, prtimentry TE1, prassignment AS1

WHERE AS1.prtaskid = AS.prtaskid                                 /* same task as the outer select*/

AND AS1.PRRESOURCEID= AS.PRRESOURCEID      /* same resource as the outer select*/

AND AS1.PRID = TE1.PRASSIGNMENTID                    

AND TE1.PRTIMESHEETID = TS1.PRID                         

AND TS1.PRTIMEPERIODID = TS.PRTIMEPERIODID   /* same time period as the outer select */

AND TS1.PRRESOURCEID= TS.PRRESOURCEID         /* same resource as the outer select */

AND TS1.PRID != TS.PRID                                                /* not the same timesheet as the outer select */

AND TS1.PRSTATUS = 4 )                                                  /* is posted */

• 3.  Re: Timesheet status

Posted Feb 08, 2017 04:58 AM

That worked exactly as I wanted! Great, thank you so much! Dave_3.0