DX NetOps

• 1.  An exception occurred processing JSP page /repmgr/admin/navigation.jsp

Posted Feb 13, 2017 04:28 AM

Hello,

I am very confused since the migration to 10.2, everything worked fine except the ReportManager, and I did everything but it continuous broken. The error of JSP it showing when we click to Adminisstrator page in OneClck wen and then in Report Manager, In catalina.out this is logged:

SEVERE: Servlet.service() for servlet [jsp] in context with path [/spectrum] threw exception [An exception occurred processing JSP page /repmgr/admin/navigation.jsp at line 79

76:     response.setHeader("Cache-Control", "no-store");

77:

78:     SRMRegistry registry = (SRMRegistry)

79:         SRMApplicationContext.getInstance().getBeanWithRetry(

80:                                               SpringBeanNames.SRM_REGISTRY);

81:     ReportingIntegrationSchemaValidator sv = (ReportingIntegrationSchemaValidator)

82:     SRMApplicationContext.getInstance().getBeanWithRetry(

Stacktrace:] with root cause

com.aprisma.spectrum.app.repmgr.container.BeanNotReadyException: srmRegistry

I had a old One Click in 9.3 (RedHat 6), with a Report working fine for years, i migrate it to 10.2 and Report gives the same JSP error.

I uninstalled everything, then I installed the 10.0 version and the ReportManager was working, upgrade to 10.1 and it was fine, upgrade to 10.2 and the JSP error again.

Uninstall everything with intention to keep it in the 10.1 version wich it was fine, and when I reinstalled the 10.0 this time JSP error, the same server, the same version, the same steps that previously was fine now failed.

I had a case with C.A since friday, and I upload all logs....but I don't understand anything. Anybody installed the 10.2 in RedHat 7? Is it a problem with my server? Why It give the same error in to different servers? Why a installation in 10.0  worked, and later the same version intallation did not work?

Thank you for your ideas

Susana

• 2.  Re: An exception occurred processing JSP page /repmgr/admin/navigation.jsp

Posted Feb 13, 2017 07:58 AM

Hello,

Did you leave the ports unchanged during the Jasper installation?

Is this on the SAME host as SRM?

If so it is likely you have a port conflict and those should be updated.

You can change the ports the Jasper Tomcat is using in the Tomcat/conf/server.xml file.

Let us know if you need help with it!

-Matt

• 3.  Re: An exception occurred processing JSP page /repmgr/admin/navigation.jsp

Posted Feb 14, 2017 04:07 AM

Hello,

Ok, the C.A support team confirm that " The delay for ReportManager to be available is a specific 10.2 issue. We already have a couple of defects under SE investigation". I do´t know if there are a lot of people with this error, but for me the Report Manager is showing 30/40 minutes after tomcat is restarted.

It could be a not important error, but like I did´t know it, I thought that the installation was not sucessfully. I Installed a 10.2 version with importing database of 9.3, I uninstalled it, I installed the 10.2 version without importing database,I  uninstalled it, I installed the 10.0 version and 10.1 version, and the 10.2 version, finally uninstalled all because the report did not appear. By my error once of this crazy proccess, I deleted the backup of the previus version , and finally all this is useless, because it was a known issue.

Thanks

• 4.  Re: An exception occurred processing JSP page /repmgr/admin/navigation.jsp

Posted Feb 14, 2017 08:09 AM

Hi,

I got the same problem on my lab (using 10.2 centos 7).

There is a delay to start SRM, but worked fine restoring a previous srm db and reinitializing from last 45 days (ddm).

[]s

VW

• 5.  Re: An exception occurred processing JSP page /repmgr/admin/navigation.jsp

Posted Feb 24, 2017 07:56 AM

Did you get a solution for this from Support? It seems that I might have a similar problem on one of my systems. On one of them it was solved by reinitializing the database, as VW said. 

The other one I'm still troubleshooting. I'm running CentOS 6.8. I don't see much work on the system either, so I don't know what is causing the delay. Actually so far, I did not see it running. I'll just leave it like this to see if it starts.

• 6.  Re: An exception occurred processing JSP page /repmgr/admin/navigation.jsp

Posted Feb 07, 2018 03:21 AM

I'm facing this error while trying to access Report Manager . We are on spectrum 10.2. Any help will be appreciated.

This the complete errror from catalina.out :

Feb 07, 2018 3:41:36 AM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve invoke
    SEVERE: Servlet.service() for servlet [jsp] in context with path [/spectrum] threw exception [com.aprisma.spectrum.app.repmgr.container.BeanNotReadyException: srmRegistry] with root cause
    com.aprisma.spectrum.app.repmgr.container.BeanNotReadyException: srmRegistry
    at com.aprisma.spectrum.app.repmgr.container.SRMApplicationContext.getBeanWithRetry(Unknown Source)
    at org.apache.jsp.repmgr.admin.navigation_jsp._jspService(navigation_jsp.java:140)
    at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:70)
    at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:731)
    at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:439)

I also noticed these messages in catalina.out referring to 9.2.0 - is this a problem ?

Summary of recurring schema changes for "Report Manager - Data Processing"
    -------------------------------
    The following 4 change(s) need to be applied:
    1) Name: 1025 (Product version: 9.2.0) - Create the reporting_api schema, and maintain the srmapi user.
    2) Name: 1027 (Product version: 9.2.0) - Bulk load all tables.
    3) Name: 1020 (Product version: 9.2.0) - Update and maintain all views in the reporting_api schema.
    4) Name: LoadExternalizedReportStrings (Product version: 9.2.0) - Add externalized report strings

• 7.  Re: An exception occurred processing JSP page /repmgr/admin/navigation.jsp

Posted May 13, 2018 04:38 AM

Hi every one,

How can I resolve this issue?