Clarity

• 1.  [BPM-0704]: Failed to send SOAP Message

Posted Feb 13, 2017 05:05 AM

Hello All,

I have an issue at Clarity process, the process doesn't work sometimes, it gives this Error message :

I was based on this thread : Failed to send SOAP Message , but i didn't find the source of the problem...

I would be grateful for any help.

• 2.  Re: [BPM-0704]: Failed to send SOAP Message

Posted Feb 13, 2017 05:31 AM

Please check if this helps:

Failed to send SOAP Message 

https://communities.ca.com/message/241894976 

NJ

• 3.  Re: [BPM-0704]: Failed to send SOAP Message

Posted Feb 13, 2017 05:37 AM

Works sometimes / doesn't work other times ; sounds like intermittent network problems rather than "code".

i.e. sometimes the BG/Process can reach the URL, sometimes it can not.

• 4.  Re: [BPM-0704]: Failed to send SOAP Message

Posted Feb 13, 2017 05:48 AM

Hello David,

Thanks for your response, is there a way to check if the BG/Process can reach the URL or not ?  and how to know which BG the process is using? because we have 2bg : bg - bg2

• 5.  Re: [BPM-0704]: Failed to send SOAP Message

Posted Feb 13, 2017 06:16 AM

I don't think that there is a clever way of checking any of this - I would be logging onto the machines as the O/S user that runs the BG and checking that I could access the URL OK as first check - that would spot any "config/setup" errors, but if its a real intermittent error then I don't think theres anytrhing you can do from an application point of view, you'd need to be looking at your network really.

Is it possible that it works when running on BG but doesn't work when running on BG2?  (the "config/setup" check might spot that)