We would like to ask about the memory allocation mechanism of CA API Gateway.
- Is CA API Gateway based on Java Stack or proprietary stack?
- Whether the memories are pre-allocated or auto extend on the flight?
- If it will auto-extend allocated memory based on usage, is there any configuration on the maximum memory usage?
- Is there any garbage collection mechanism to clean up memory or user need to re-boot the gateway from time to time?
- Any known issue which will cause memory leak?
Thanks for answering our concerns!