DX Unified Infrastructure Management

• 1.  Spectrum 10.2 with UIM 8.5

Posted Feb 22, 2017 09:42 AM

Hi All,

Anyone has integrated spectrum 10.2 with UIM 8.5 .Kindly let me know the pros and cons this integration.

Thanks, 

• 2.  Re: Spectrum 10.2 with UIM 8.5

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 24, 2017 04:11 AM

Hello Issac,

I have verified this request with the Product Manager and

the Integration for Spectrum 10.2 and UIM 8.5 will become available with UIM 8.5.1 that is scheduled to be released in the middle of March.

Kind regards,

Britta Hoffner

CA Technologies

Principal Support Engineer

• 3.  Re: Spectrum 10.2 with UIM 8.5

Posted Feb 24, 2017 09:37 AM

Yes Britta,

I need to know the additional features with this versions 

• 4.  Re: Spectrum 10.2 with UIM 8.5

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 24, 2017 10:33 AM

Hello Issac, there are no additional features with regards to the Integration in this releases. It is only to certify the Integration for Spectrum 10.2 and UIM 8.5.  The next new features and enhancements are expected with Spectrum 10.2.1 which is currently in beta. I will see if I can get more details about this for you.

Kind regards,

Britta

• 5.  Re: Spectrum 10.2 with UIM 8.5

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Mar 02, 2017 09:08 AM

Hi Issac, 

I am sure some of the community users have already tried Spectrum - UIM integration which has been available since Spectrum 10.2 and UIM 8.4.7 GA. So you don't have to wait until UIM 8.5.1 goes GA. 

We have the features available with 10.2 listed here. We have some additional features coming in with Spectrum 10.2.1 and UIM 8.5.1 which are aimed at making the integration more powerful and meaningful for our customers. We are currently running a beta program for this integration and would be glad to show you the new features. Please drop me a note at sheenam.gupta@ca.com and I will reach out to you to setup some time for further details.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Sheenam