Rally Software

Expand all | Collapse all

Hi I am new to Rally, I would like to know how to make "Acceptance Criteria" section visible when I get into user story?

• 1.  Hi I am new to Rally, I would like to know how to make "Acceptance Criteria" section visible when I get into user story?

Posted Feb 23, 2017 03:22 PM

When I create a new user story and open it for edit, I see sections like "Description", Schedule, Custom, Notes and Quality. But I am in of "Acceptance Criteria" to add the details for acceptance. Can you someone please help on how to make this visible?

• 2.  Re: Hi I am new to Rally, I would like to know how to make "Acceptance Criteria" section visible when I get into user story?

Posted Feb 23, 2017 05:02 PM

Hi Bhushan, there is not a field called "Acceptance Criteria" in Agile Central -- unless, of course, one of your administrators added it as a custom field! 

Typically though, users just add the Acceptance Criteria in the Description field of a User Story. Since the ability to create and share templates was added to the Editable Detail Page of a work item in Agile Central, it makes it a lot easier to set the format of the description field  - both as a reminder to you and your users!

Take a look here and scroll down to the "Use Templates" section to see how to use templates: New Editable Detail Pages | CA Agile Central Help 

I hope that helps!