Service Virtualization

• 1.  FTP Virtualization

Posted Feb 24, 2017 03:52 PM

Hi Team,

We have a new requirement for doing the FTP virtualization. We need to listen to a server Path A. The FTP listener step should always should listen to server Path A. Once incoming file is reached in Server Path A, Take the Request file and process the request file and then using FTP test step move that file to Server Path B. I could see that there is FTP test step. But I am not able to see any FTP listener step under "Virtual service Environment" . Could you please provide the necessary patches or Java files for the FTP data protocol handler. It would be great if you can provide custom data protocol handler /custom ja files for at least (Listener) step.  Kindly do the needful

Thanks,
    Rajesh

• 2.  Re: FTP Virtualization
    Best Answer

Posted Feb 24, 2017 05:27 PM

Hi Rajesh,

I'm attaching the SFTP extension here in this email for DevTest 9.1.  You will need to drop these into the hotDeploy folder in your DevTest home directory.

You can add the step through the Custom Extension step type.  Then you'll just need to configure the FTP step parameters (host, port, etc).

Let us know if you run into issues.

Thanks,

Josh

• 3.  Re: FTP Virtualization

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 24, 2017 05:47 PM

Screen Shot 2015-09-21 at 9.40.28 AM.png

• 4.  Re: FTP Virtualization

Posted Apr 15, 2019 09:40 AM

Hello Team,

I was unable to do the sftp.

SFTP support team updated that the jar is outdated with below comments. Could you please share the updated jar.

"The ssh library used to make the connection is outdated. Please use the latest version of  jcsh library to resolve  the issue".