DX NetOps

• 1.  Personalize Logo

Posted Feb 24, 2017 02:27 PM

Good afternoon !
    I would like some help!
    Do I need to know if it is possible to customize the PM, login screen and home screen with my company logo?

Thanks. =)

• 2.  Re: Personalize Logo

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 27, 2017 03:36 PM

Hello Robson,

One change we have documented is how to change the logo that appears in PDF report headers for a customized theme.

Customize a Theme - CA Performance Management - 3.0 - CA Technologies Documentation 

Customizing the other items referenced, while likely technically possible, isn't a supported or tested operation for the product at this time.

That would fall under the category of an Enhancement Request that should be submitted as an Idea posting to the community forum. Alternatively you might be able to contract with CA Services to customize the product to meet these needs.

Thank you,

Michael

• 3.  Re: Personalize Logo

Posted Mar 02, 2017 08:29 AM

Thanks =)

• 4.  Re: Personalize Logo
    Best Answer

Posted Mar 13, 2017 03:23 AM

Yes, it is possible.

Replace the png-file (Version 2.8):

Login-Page: ../PerformanceCenter/sso/webapps/sso/Images/CA_gray_logo_32x32.png

Main-Page: ../PerformanceCenter/PC/webapps/pc/css/CA-Blue/Images/CA_gray_logo_32x32.png

We are using the Themes "gray".

For Version 3.1 Beta I repleaced the following files:

Login-Page: ../PerformanceCenter/sso/webapps/sso/Images/CA_gray_logo_45x37.png

Main-Page: ../PerformanceCenter/PC/webapps/pc/css/CA-Blue/Images/CA_gray_logo_45x37.png

It has been working for several Versions

Why the time is gray and sometimes blue I can not say. Perhaps the concept was not fully implemented.

• 5.  Re: Personalize Logo

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Mar 16, 2017 12:38 PM

Robson,

Were you able to accomplish your goal with the information that has been added to this question?

Thanks,

Michael

• 6.  Re: Personalize Logo

Posted Mar 17, 2017 08:40 AM

Hello good day !
    Yes the tip of the friend Karsten Ballandis, was very ultil, and helped me beyond expected, thank you for the help of all, thank you.