Service Virtualization

• 1.  In the ensure XML validation assertion ,How to do XML fragment validation?

Posted Feb 27, 2017 07:33 AM

In the ensure XML validation assertion, when I try to validate  XML against the XML fragment it doesnot work properly. Please help on this

• 2.  Re: In the ensure XML validation assertion ,How to do XML fragment validation?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 27, 2017 12:48 PM

Could you please elaborate more on what exactly you are trying to do in "Ensure XML validation assertion"? Providing XML's might help.

• 3.  Re: In the ensure XML validation assertion ,How to do XML fragment validation?

Posted Feb 28, 2017 04:32 AM

I'am trying to validate an XML fragment against an XSD using the assertion.
    As it is told in the devtest site , if I check the XML fragment box in the ensure XML Validation assertion, it would validate against the XSD by adding a declaration(If the XML declaration is not present). But when I tried to validate just a part of the XML (Which is otherwise called an XML fragment) without the declaration using the assertion it is not validating the XML. Checking the XML Fragment checkbox and unchecking doesn't make any difference infact. Can you please suggest how to work with the XML Fragment part in the ensure XML Validation assertion?

• 4.  Re: In the ensure XML validation assertion ,How to do XML fragment validation?
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 28, 2017 02:12 PM

Hi, Could you please open a support ticket?